Sunday, January 31, 2010

W.W.J.D.-- What Would Jesus Do? by Hannah Anderson

How many times have you heard people say that phrase? Do you remeber the bracelets that people had worn that said WWJD on then? I never really understood what it meant until I was older. "What Would Jesus Do? "

My youth pastor let me borrow the book "In His Steps." Its about a church that gets convicted about things in their life and they start a group that would ask in every question of life--WWJD. We, as people of the world don't really take time to read our Bibles or pray, let alone ask that question everytime we do something. I challenge you who are reading this to ask yourself that question this week whether it be about clothing, friends, music, tv shows, movies, computer things, etc. If you actually stop and take time to realize that a lot of what we do wouldn't be pleasing in God's eyes. Who knows, maybe asking WWJD will help you with some unanswered questions or problems you have. You'll never know unless you try! I'm gonna do it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment