Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Whiter than Snow

The snow that fell around Christmas time has discolored from the business of this world (traffic grime & slop, trending footprints, animal markings, a child's play). It reminds me how my life gets discolored by sin. Many years ago I trusted Christ as my Saviour and His blood cleansed me white as snow. Even though I am not under the power of sin anymore I still have a sin nature. We all have that nature and in my life I continue to sin. But when I see a fresh layer of snow covering the area it shows me when sin discolors my life I can be cleansed again and be made white as snow. Christ's blood is always there to cleanse us when we stumble.


Later I shall come back and tell the story of how I fell in love with snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment