Thursday, March 11, 2010

Until You've Known The Love Of God

Words and Music by Rusty Goodman -- Sung by Glory Bound Quarter
[Oh how I wish I could post uploaded music of my own.]

If you could own all the world and it's money,
Build castles tall enough to reach the sky above;
If you could know everything there was to know about life's game,
Yet you've known nothing until you've known God and His love.

CHORUS:
Until you've known the loving hand that reaches down to a fallen man
And lifts him up from out of sin where he has trod;
Until you've known just how it feels to know that God is really real;
Then you've known nothing until you've known the love of God.

If in your lifetime you could meet ev'rybody
And you could call every name from here to yon;
But if you've not come face to face with Jesus and His saving grace,
Then you've known nothing until you've known God and His love.

[Whenever I do my Cinderella cleaning, like today, I have to put on some good gospel music to carry me through the task. I always liked this song because it reminds me how vain things are. We may not have much in this world but to know the love of God is everything.]

No comments:

Post a Comment