Friday, May 14, 2010

The B-I-B-L-E

The B-I-B-L-E,
Yes, that's the book for me.
I stand alone on the Word of God.
The B-I-B-L-E,
The BIBLE!!!!

Long ago I learned that the Bible is the holy, inspired words of God. I have no trouble accepting that God inspired 400 men over the course of 1600 years to write 66 books of His exact words -- word for word.

It is quite easy for me to believe that an all-powerful God could create every part of this universe and mankind out of nothingness. In God's omniscience of knowing all things He didn't ignorantly leave out anything important. Nor has He revealed anything that can be contradicted by new information in the future. He has revealed completely and truthfully everything necessary for man to know. God is wise enough that His Word is without error. He is also omnipotent--all powerful and therefore competent to make sure His Will is transmitted without error and will be fulfilled. Shout! Jump! Hallelujah! Leap for Joy -- AMEN!!!!!

So why would we turn to other sources (then the Bible) for answers for our daily problems? Who can we find that is Greater? Who is more Powerful? Wiser or more Loving than our Heavenly Father? Help me, Lord, to change old habits that would stunt my spiritual grow. Readers, I'm preaching to myself here. If you get anything good from it too, Praise the Lord! Boy, does Satan use secular things from this world to plant seed thoughts in our mind to make us in effect for God.

I think I'll jump on my soap box for just a minute here since this is my blog space. One of those ways is through all the versions printed of God's Word. How can they even say they are God's words anymore for the way it is so diluted down? Why would they want to leave out verses on the blood? Because "....without shedding of blood is no remission [for sin]." Why would they want to take away from the miracle of Jesus' conception to say Mary was a young maiden? The whole point was Mary was a virgin and Jesus' conception was through the Holy Ghost not a man. Why do they leave out verses and passages of scripture all together? I know, I heard hundreds of people say those other versions are easier to understand. But we are to "study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." Most of us studied harder for our history or biology test than we do God's Word! I have also been asked what bible version is the best because they are so confused as they consider the different versions to pick from. That right there should tell people the new translations of God's words are works of Satan because he is the author confusion not God.

If any reader would like more information on what I have just said there is a really good tract out there to go through. "The Eye Opener" that will show you 200 KEY REFERENCES on how all modern Bibles differ from the KJV and the Greek Textus Receptus from which it was translated. I do not stand on the Word of God through KJV 1611 out of bull-headed, stubbornness there is good reason for it. If you truly want to know more get the tract or contact me and I'll send it to you.

1 comment: