Friday, July 2, 2010

What Are Your Ratings --Part 3

Rate your example -- "Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity." -- 1Timothy 4:12

My example in "faith"

  • Do I seem content with my present circumstances (not bitter, resentful, discontent)?
  • Do I make my spiritual life a priority (setting saide time for personal devotions and church attendance)?
  • Do I freely share with others what God is speaking to me about?
  • Do I pray with them?
    • 4 - Consistently True
    • 3 - Generally True
    • 2 - Occasionally True
    • 1 - Seldom True

My example in "purity"

  • Is my speech free from sensual, crude, or vulgar words?
  • Are my entertainment choices (reading, viewing, and listening) free from sensuality and worldliness?
  • Do I tactfully but decidedly address the sensual and worldly elements I see in my friends?
    • 4 - Consistently True
    • 3 - Generally True
    • 2 - Occasionally True
    • 1 - Seldom True

No comments:

Post a Comment