Thursday, July 1, 2010

What Are Your Ratings -- Part 2

Rate your example -- "Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity." -- 1Timothy 4:12

My example in "charity"

  • Do I make time for others--to listen to them, to be with them?
  • Do I show concern for the disappointments and needs of others (compassionate)?
  • Do I genuinely serve others rather than use and manipulate them?
    • 4 - Consistently True
    • 3 - Generally True
    • 2 - Occasionally True
    • 1 - Seldom True

My example in "spirit"

  • Do I stay calm and stable under pressure and stress (not quickly angered or discouraged)
  • Do I possess a sense of humor that makes me pleasant company but does not belittle others?
  • Do I patiently listen before giving advice and taking action?
    • 4 - Consistently True
    • 3 - Generally True
    • 2 - Occasionally True
    • 1 - Seldom True

No comments:

Post a Comment